Building the Emulator on UNIX, BSD, Linux, etc
From ES40 Emulator
The following prerequisites are required:
- A bourne shell (/bin/sh) that is capable of running the supplied configure script.
- The GNU C++ compiler or another supported C++ compiler.
- The make program.
- The Poco C++ libraries, version 1.3.2 or higher.
- Install libpcap-devel
- Install libX11-devel
- Install SDL-devel
Building and Installation
- Download the ES40 Emulator sources.
- Extract the source tree to a clean directory.
- Run the configure script, and answer the questions asked.
- Run make.
- Run make install
It might be possible that for certain source versions the ES40 Emulator configure and make install are not available.